Projects, infrastructure and facilities consultant
- Harry has a strong track record of over 20 years providing advice and support in a variety of Project Finance and Public-Private partnership settings acting for both public and private clients both in the UK and abroad.
- As an accomplished team leader, Harry has built up and managed teams to support major programme delivery of Public-Private partnerships for the UK Government, Local Government and also Private Sector participants.
- Qualified as a Chartered Building Surveyor, Harry has a strong background in the practical aspects of project delivery as well as proven track record in programme management, governance and the disciplines necessary to secure timely delivery of outcomes for project participants.
- Harry has experience of accommodation and infrastructure project delivery including education, healthcare, elderly care, custodial, housing and energy.
- Harry worked with Cornerstone Property Assets, a social investment company working with both public and private bodies to help enable and deliver asset based solutions and services, until October 2021 when he established his own consultancy.